Monday 16 June 2014

How to make your own website Free of cost


My Own Logo



Hey guys I (Anubhav Sachan) am back with another mind blowing article for The Best within Everything.
I am a little bit confused just because I am author at another website called " SoftHax ". This makes me confused whether I shall give more attention to SoftHax or TBwE.

But now as you all had seen that in the home page of TBwE , a banner stating to build your own website but emails regarding the problem that website is not being made from the banner made me recall that Yeah I have to tell the procedure also.

So get ready for your ".tk" website.

1. Click on this Link. You will see Registrar's Home Page.
2. Select the domain name and click on GO.
3.  Now the new page which gets opened in the second line choose "Use DNS".
4. Instead of hosting on their Server u select "Use your own DNS".

 There you will have to enter 2 server names.

Do it like this
Server 1:
 Name server : ns01.000webhost.com
 IP address is  208.43.152.32

Server 2:
 Name server : ns02.000webhost.com
 IP address is 64.120.10.10

Till now you might have guessed that I am telling you to use free host server of 000webhost.com

Ya! That's true.

5.Now on the same registration page
 Select Registration length to be 12 months.Now,after filling other details click on Sign Up.Now register with your email by clicking E-Mail Sign Up on next page.Confirm registration via your email id.
If you're going to sign in using ssocial account then no confirmation is required.

6. As the 6th Step you have to create a account on 000webhost.com.
Fill the registration form and confirm the email by clicking on the link sent in email.
In domain name use the recently registered ".tk" domain.

7.Now,go to CPanel and then to My SQL database.
Create a new database there and remember the SQL server,username,database name,database password.

Now you're almost done.

Use the website builder of Zyro to customize your website and start using it.


For further information and assistance please let me know by my website which is built in the same way as told here.

Thanks
Anubhav Sachan
anubhavsachan.tk
Location: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India